Wednesday 6 April 2011

Guy Kawasaki Keynote

On Monday night I travelled to Tottenham Court Road in London to attend a keynote by former chief evangelist of Apple, Guy Kawasaki. This very inspirational talk included information about how to start a business, enchant people and become successful. Topics ranged from how to create a unique product to how to give the perfect hand shake - there was a formula for it and everything! As well as informative and inspiring, the keynote had great comedic value as Guy told Apple jokes and also showed us some of his photos from his day and a half in London. Fortunately I was able to meet him at the interval as I purchased his book, "Enchantment" and he signed it for me. The social element to the evening was great too! I met a few people and went for a beer with two guys after the show. Unfortunately on the way home I was so engrossed in Guy's book that I missed my train stop... So my brother had to come and pick me up and then we had to drive all the way to another town to pick my car up - I'd say it was worth it though!


(04/04/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment